COME WORK WITH US!
Our mission is Fresh Food Access for All.
Our vision is producing fresh foods sustainably, with a commitment to regenerative practices. Our mission is to connect people and communities to their food sources.
If you want more than a job, desire to be part of a bigger vision, are passionate about, growing and providing fresh produce, we want to talk!
As of February, 2020 we have the following opportunities. Submit interest via form below.
Microgreens grower – 1-2 positions, full time, year round
- Experience with starting seeds, growing transplants, sprouting or similar required.
- Experience with growing microgreens highly valued, but not required.
- Must be able to stand long periods of time.
- Knowledge and/or experience with seeds, storing seeds.
- Greenhouse and/or nursery experience beneficial.
- Knowledge, experience or understanding of organic growing practices.
- Good attitude. Self-motivated to get work done; good team player.
Packaging Worker – 2 Full time or 1 Fulltime and 2 Part time. Year round.
- Experience with packaging produce highly desired
- Able to work quickly and consistently to package products in a manner that is food safe, with good presentation for customers.
- Able to stand long hours
- Good hand, and arm dexterity
- Able to follow detailed directions, and complete a work order efficiently and independently
Head Gardener – 1 full time position year round
- Horticulture or similar degree required – will consider 3+ years experience with growing food as comparable
- Extensive knowledge and experience with large scale vegetable market gardening using organic practices
- Experience with seed starting for transplants
- HIGHLY organized, and able to juggle multiple responsibilities including supervision of garden workers
- Nursery and/or greenhouse experience desirable
- Training in Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Meets timelines, works efficiently
- Has an eye for presentation of vegetables to engage customer interest.
- A passion for growing food and connecting with community
Vegetable Garden Worker – 3 full time, seasonal March – October
- Knowledge and experience with vegetable gardening required.
- Experience with starting seeds for transplants required.
Familiar with market gardening, succession planting, large scale production
- Greenhouse experience a plus
- Experience with farmers markets beneficial, but not required.
- Able to work long hours outside, in all kinds of weather.
- Able to implement efficiencies in time and effort, without sacrificing quality or quantity of products.