- 1 lb spaghetti or zucchini noodles
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup Greensted Zesty Mix Microgreens
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente. Or prepare your zucchini noodles.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat oil and butter over medium-low heat.
- Stir in garlic, lemon peel, lemon juice, broth, basil, salt, and pepper and raise heat to medium-high.
- Bring to gentle simmer, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta, return it to its cooking pot and immediately pour the heated sauce over it, along with the Zesty Mix and parsley.
- Gently toss that pasta and sauce together. Transfer pasta to a serving bowl, and garnish with salt, pepper, and a squeeze of lemon juice.