|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Passive Time||30 minutes|
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, diced
- 2 tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz The Greensted Sweet Microgreens Medley and/or salad greens
- 12 snow peas thinly sliced
- 2 radishes thinly sliced
- optional strawberries, halved
- optional edible flowers
- optional fresh herb sprigs for garnish
- Combine strawberries, vinegar, and maple syrup in bowl. Let stand 30 minutes. Strain liquid into small bowl (keeping strawberries separate), and stir in lime juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Toss together microgreens, snow peas, radishes, reserved strawberries, and 1/4 cup Vinaigrette in bowl. Garnish with halved strawberries, edible flowers, and fresh herb sprigs (if using).