Not sure what to do with your kohlrabi root? Look no further than this Kohlrabi Slaw with Microgreens recipe. This brightly colored, crunchy slaw will have you buying more kohlrabi than you know what to do with. With a variety of many fruits and veggies, there is a little something for everyone in this dish.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
- 3 cups kolrabi peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup turnips julienned or shredded
- 1 apple cut into matchsticks
- 2 leeks thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 oz Pea Shoots chopped
- Remove any attached greens from the kohlrabi. Chop the kohlrabi, turnips, apple, leeks, and parsley as noted above.
- Combine sunflower oil, white wine vinegar, maple syrup, dijon mustard, and salt in a jar with a tight fitting lid. Mix or shake well to combine.
- Pour dressing over the slaw and stir. Garnish with chopped pea shoots. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate 1 to 2 days.